Thursday, April 24, 2008

Welcome to the family , Delyeleh...

No, I don't have a new sister....fur or human kid. But my cousin Dane has a new sister, Delyeleh. From what I hear, she's a beaut! Uncle Alex and auntie Michelle rescued her from their local animal shelter. Delyeleh is an 11 month old Pointer/Lab mix. Uncle Alex says Delyeleh fit into their family perfectly, like she was the missing piece to their puzzle. Auntie Michelle sent my momma some pictures of Delyeleh and Dane. Now, I want to share the love and give a proper welcome to the family.

Introducing.....Delyeleh...


My, what a pretty collar. Yeah, that's right, I said pretty! So what?!

Sleeping with a tummy full of yummy food.


Workin' on a rawhide...yummm.

Taking a nap with Dane. They are sweet together. I wonder if Delyeleh annoys Dane how Lindsay annoys me? I'll have to ask him. Sisters!
Welcome, Delyeleh! I hope to meet you soon. Maybe I'll get over the fact that you're still a puppy and we can play. My momma says that she can't wait to meet you so she can take pictures of you.

Happy Beginnings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! They really do look very similar. Damn. BTW I like the new header pic you put up. Bison looks so...pensive, like he is thinking great thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Oh Letitia! You're so sweet and thanks Bison for welcoming your new cousins! I hoped you could see my "primative" live space and resent an invite - here's a web address to it. Maybe that'll work? Let me know and thanks again for including our special Delyelah in a heartfelt welcome:
http://michellesdish.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Love you all!
Michelle!