Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Meat is Meat

Lindsay here to bring some life into this blog! I thought Bison's readers would be interested to know what a wimp he can be...

It all started yesterday when my momma brought our raw meaty bones out for breakfast. Bison confessed that he didn't like Emu anymore. Something about him being a chicken and turkey kind of guy. Yeah, I'd say so too...he is a chicken and a turkey!


I can't believe you don't like Emu anymore, I told him. I guess you don't have a refined palette like the sophisticated Lindsay! Yep, the sista with the mostest!
Whatta surprise, Bison was pissed off with my choice of words. "I'm the sophisticated one! I'm not a scrappy JRT that eats whatever comes her way!!"


"Don't ever call me scrappy!! Just 'cause I can beat you down in two seconds doesn't mean I'm scrappy. I'm just skilled at my craft of being the best dog I can be. You could learn a thing or two from me, you know?"Let me show you how it's done!
Who cares if this Emu neck is bigger than my head, I can handle it. Yumm....you're soooo missing out!!

No comments: