Monday, April 7, 2008

Hey Maile!

Every year for our birthday, the siblings get together for a play date. We try to meet up somewhere in between too. This album has some outtakes from previous birthday outings together. Unfortunately, this year we couldn't get together right on our birthday because our families were too busy. Yesterday marked our third year birthday hike. We didn't hear from Miles parents, so, he wasn't there:( Hopefully we'll hear from them and my momma will coordinate another hike.

While we waited for Maile to come, me and Lindsay thought we'd get the wiggles out by racing each other.


Look momma, our ears look like a Dobe's...

I sat patiently.

Lindsay found something really smelly in the grass and wouldn't let the scent go. I don't know...maybe something died?

Hello Maile! It's been a while! At first I didn't recognize her and she didn't recognize me but once we sniffed each other, all the good memories came flying back. "You smell funny!" Maile noted. It must have been the green tripe I ate earlier? It's an acquired taste and smell.

We stopped along an area where the river is calm. Maile looked out before her and seriously thought about stepping in."Nah!"

"I don't wanna get wet. Move outta my way Lindsay!"
"Let's get back to our hike..I like walking."

"It's been fun Bison and Lindsay, let's get together again real soon-ya hear?"


1 comment:

Mary said...

Maile is so cute!!