Monday, March 31, 2008

Beach Envy

My momma said we didn't have beaches in the valley, but today we went to Paradise Beach in Sacramento. We walked over the levee, through some green brush and all sorts of mini trails till we found the beach.

There was sand and sea shells every where. A real beach near my home!

When we got to the beach we watched a black lab walk on water.
Lindsay wanted to get right in to cool off.

I had to taste it to make sure it wasn't salt water. I'm HAPPY to report it wasn't...yummy fresh water. Fresh until I turn around to see...

Lindsay relieving herself two steps away from me!! Apparently my momma didn't tell Lindsay the "no pee" in the pool rule.

Now for some serious swimming. My dadda gets Lindsay in position, notice her arms already doing the doggie paddle.
Doink!

"Damn it...I can't believe he threw me in!"


Better Lindsay than me, I don't like swimming--my ridge is allergic to water!

"Ok...that was fun and all but DON'T ever do that again! I have a whole lotta river water in my ear. Now, I can't hear a thing. Oh yeah, that's right I never could."
This beach is a doggie paradise! I wanna come back again but I hope we still go to those other beaches we've visited. You know, the ones with the nasty tasting water and big waves, those beaches are fun.
Whoa, that's a drop! I love hanging out with my dadda...



No comments: