Friday, June 6, 2008

Catch 'em Up

It's been a while bloggie. My momma has been pretty busy with boring stuff that she hasn't had time to help me update my blog.

Bella came to me last night and asked "what up with the blog updates? Last time you posted was in April...HELLO....it's June!" Wow, I didn't realized Bella was a fan. "Well, I actually don't care but it's entertaining to know the stupid things that go through a dog's head. Ooops, did I say that out loud?"


Let's see, where should I start? My uncle Ryan and papa Hugo helped my dad (he doesn't approve of me calling him dadda anymore...wtf?) put up some sun sails in our backyard. See...our backyard gets lots of sun.....really, lots of it!! They help keep the floor cool so we can eat our raw meaty bones outside without burning our footsies. Thank you Uncle Ryan and papa Hugo!

One weekend we went to visit my uncle Chris to escape the hundred degree heat. He took us to my favorite place in the whole world--Point Isabel!
I never appreciated sixty degree weather with high winds so much! Check me out...I have flying nun ears. ha!
Lindsay wasn't happy when a lab puppy stole her spotlight. "Damn puppies!"


Uncle Ron came to visit with two of his friends. My dad ordered a pizza for dinner. It came in the biggest box I have ever seen. Linus thought it made for a nice nap spot. Can you believe none of them shared any pizza with me?
The latest and greatest is that I'm in training. Why you ask? My dad said he wants to get me in shape. He's been taking me out in the evenings to run alongside him as he rides his bicycle. At first, I wasn't too sure about this type of work out. I mean, why can't we just run together? But I like it. He's slowly building my stamina and I think I'm doing pretty darn good! My dad wouldn't let my momma snap a picture of us but she said one day she will get her shot and he won't even know it. Sneaky!

But mainly...I've been taking it easy on my favorite chill spot otherwise known as the couch.

Usually Lindsay is my side kick. She thinks I'm hers. Yeah right!!


It doesn't take long before I get the stare. It's usually because she wants to play. Why does she pick the times when I'm trying to rest?

Nap time is over...it's full on play time!
Story of my life....

No comments: