Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The little dude they call 'Max'

Lucy came to visit and she brought her new little brother, Max. He was alright for a pup. He minded his own and didn't insist on playing with us 24/7 like other puppies...he actually gets it. Everyone kept talking about how cute he is...
I'll let you be the judge.

Years ago when Lucy was Max's age, my momma took a picture of Lucy in my dad's hand. Yep, she was that tiny once. To keep with tradition, Max took the very same picture. What do you think? Is he just as cute? Cuter? Ok...all this cute talk is starting to get annoying.
Max ran through the tall grass fields for the first time. He enjoyed how the cool wet grass felt on his paws and belly.

Grass is nice for snoozes, too...

Max likes raw meaty bones (rmb), too. He even has his own rmb mat.

He's still at that age where Lucy is his sunshine...
Turns out Max has a sense of humor.
"Don't come close, Lucy just farted."
After a long day of play, Max curled up on the couch and fell asleep. I'd like to know how he was able to catch a nap on the good couches. Totally not fair 'cause me and Lindsay aren't allowed.

"Yeah, I'd like to know, too. All I got was this lousy cushion."

This ends the tale of the little dude they call Max.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Does he have puppy breath?? If so, please bottle it up for me! :-)