Sunday, June 29, 2008

beach cruisin'

I knew we'd go back to my beloved Bodega Bay. My parents celebrated their wedding anniversary by taking us on a trip back to Bodega Bay. They've wanted to return to explore the many beaches (Dog friendly beaches--what's the use of going to human only beaches? How boring!) and tourist attractions after getting a brief taste the last time we visited.

It's hard to believe that Linus was at my parents wedding years ago. He wasn't actually in the ceremony but the photographer captured him doing what he does best, laying out in my grandparent's bay window deer watching. My momma thinks he looks handsome, I can't believe how skinny he was. Geez...uuummm....don't know how to say this Linus. But. Well. Umm...you're kind of a big boy now. It wouldn't hurt if ya chased that red beam for ten minutes a day or cut down on the kibble. Dog help me! I hope he doesn't retaliate by doing a number one on my bed. Love ya, Linus :) You do look very regal!

Anyhow, back to our fantastic venture to the coast. First, we checked in to our hotel to set up camp. I must say that the accommodations were quite nice. I give them two paws up for making the bed just the way I like it. I like the pillows to be fluffed behind me for added cushion in case I have a bad dream and spaz out.
Lindsay enjoyed her bully on the clean carpet. Don't worry, she didn't leave a mess.

Then we were off to cruise the beaches....

Hmmmmmm...
This isn't going to work. Waves crashing like this, not so much fun. Let's go to another beach!
This one's more like it. Yes, we actually had to walk all the way down, too. I asked if we could drive down but my momma just laughed at me.
We like running by the calm waves.
"You're it, you silly RR" Lindsay yelled as she charged at me.
She's no match for me. I have special abilities. I can run sideways faster than she can run upright. hahah!
Hey Lindsay, come here for a sec.
"What" she responds. I just wanted to tell ya...
Hahahahah.....I set you up so the wave would get ya. Hahahah....told ya, you are no match for me!
There was this boy who climbed this gigantic rock bare foot. He's sitting at the very top. My momma thought he was crazy but I think he was pretty cool. Apparently, fear is not a factor for him.
My dad tried to scare us but he's not all that scary.

We were happy to pose for a picture at our favorite beach. We had a blast cruising the coast exploring new beaches. Beach hopping is fun. We should do it more often. " Lights out...I'm exhausted"







2 comments:

Mary said...

Bison and Lindsay: Next time, take me with you! I can fit in Bruno's sfot-crate! And I don't snore! :p

I am glad the entire family had a blast!

Mr. Bison and Lindsay said...

Auntie, I think that can be arranged in exchange for those homemade liver treats :0)