Friday, September 5, 2008

Impersonationville

I was sorting through pictures when I came across a laugh fest tonight. When we went over to Bruno's house for a play date, my momma brought her camera in case we dogs did anything funny. Yes, we're our parents entertainment during the evenings. While we were outside, uncle Ryan and Gino decided to play impersonations.

I didn't know what they meant at first. Was uncle Ryan the sheriff? And Gino his prisoner?

"Hold up 'em paws!"
Ummm....hmmmm.....this is a tough one. Was he impersonating my momma when she's mad at my dad? I don't know!

Then, he did THE one impersonation that almost made me cry with laughter. Here is Gino impersonating Jabba The Hutt. Damn! He's got this one down to the look in Jabba's eye!!

"Who am I? Who am I? Heee heee"
I asked my mom, "what up with all these blurry pictures?" She said she couldn't stop laughing while uncle Ryan and Gino were putting on their show. So all the shots had lots of camera shake. Oh well. They still made me laugh.

1 comment:

Mary said...

That's it! You owe me one new monitor! I just spit coffee all over it laughing so hard! ha ha ha!

I bet you $100 when I show Ryan this blog entry, the first thing he will say is "Wow, my forearms look pretty big, huh?"

I hear the song "You're so vain...you probably think this blog is about you" playing soon. :-)

Thanks for the laugh!