Monday, September 15, 2008

Calling all models

Apparently, I'm a model dog now. I don't know when it happened but I've been casted along with my sista to be my momma's models. I don't know about this!

My momma ordered a remote to take pictures when her camera is on a tripod. She said she wanted to get a feel for how it worked and she needed us to be the best models we could be. So, we posed. Hmmm....this shot's kinda crappy! Lindsay's all out of focus and the top of my head is cut off.
"Good to know" my momma says.

Yeah, this one is a winner! A shot of Lindsay's butt and me out of focus. OH NO!! This one is No good. You gotta tell your camera to always keep me in focus. I don't know, momma...I don't think that stupid remote is working.


Ummm....need I say anything about this one? Ok, I can't resist. You can't see our faces! Sure my elbow looks beautiful and Lindsay's hind leg is cutely turned out but...but...but...ok...it's interesting. Hey, what's up with all this hair on the floor? Is the roomba doing it's job to clean up after us? I think not!! Yuck! I'm sitting in my own fur that shedded. ewwww...
You need me to do what?
Alright, I'll stand. But just for a millasecond! I'm sleepy.

Seriously, I'm sleepy!
Why is it that Lindsay can goof off? And I have to lay here like a good boy and listen to everything you say?
"Because I give you treats for your hard work." my momma reminds me.
Oh, that's right. Ok. Let's keep this shoot going.


This shot better get me a jack pot treat. It actually came out nice! Well, probably because it's just me in the frame and I am very handsome!

Gosh, I really am devilishly handsome! This pose deserves a marrow bone thank you very much! I went for the distressed but still in charge look here. Did I nail it?

I guess all those sucky shots were worth this really good one. Ok, your remote is working fine and thank you for showcasing my beautiful ridge. Are we finally done?

1 comment:

Mary said...

You and Lindsay make excellent models! It's obviously the camera that is out of sync! ;-)