Sunday, September 7, 2008

My auntie Mary saves lives

When auntie Mary and uncle Ryan were on their way to our house, auntie Mary spotted this little thing that appeared to be a dog in the middle of the street. Had my auntie not jumped out of the car and stopped traffic, this little Chihuahua would have been killed by a car!! My auntie saved this little girls life!!

We don't know her name but what we do know is that whoever her parents were, did not care for her!! Her nails are so long, she cannot stand upright. It must hurt her poor little paws. She's so skinny, it doesn't look like she's had a square meal in a long time.

But boy is she tiny. She must not weigh more than 1 pound!


I have to admit, even though I think I'm the cutest guy there is, she really is a looker. Check out her beautiful big round sultry eyes and long pointy ears. Ok, she's REALLY cute!

She shivered so much, auntie Mary though she might be cold. So, my momma gave her sweaters that were Lindsay's. Before Lindsay wore them, Vinnie used to strut his stuff in them, too. Ha! We keep it in the family like that.

Damn, this girlie is ready for a trip to Tahoe!
It did the trick, she instantly stopped shaking. In fact, she started to fall asleep in my auntie's arms. Poor girlie probably hasn't felt the love of another human.

So now the question on all of our minds, what will her name be? What will The Dogfathers morph their name into? This little girlie is lucky my auntie Mary saved her life. Check out my cousins at their blog for updates on her progress.

No comments: