Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dog Park Adventures: Issue No. 1

We don't frequent the dog park but the times we do visit, we go to this park in a town near us. The dogs seem to be a lot more friendly here and their parents have a zero tolerance for nonsense policy. My momma likes this park for the no-nonsense policy--I like it because I have fun. Today was the first day we came this year, so, to let you in on all the fun I decided to make a Dog Park mini series. Wha la... the start to my mini-series. Enjoy!

When I arrived, I set my eyes on the dane. He was full of spunk and I knew we'd have a blast if we played together.

Hey, I'm Bison, my friends call me "Bis", wanna play?
Hello Bis! Hell yeah!

This guy was no averaged size dude! No no no! Most people think I'm a horse (thanks people!) but this little horse was covered by a giraffe. See my head and legs barely peeking through? Yeah, he's that big!


Betcha I can give you a head start and still catch up to you?

Wise guy, eh?


How 'bout we watch for new dogs coming into the park instead? I like to scout the new blood before they step foot into the park to see if they're worth playing with.

I'm game! Never done that before.

Pretty soon we were walking in sync with one another and finishing each others barks. We were doggie sole buddies!


Ok...this all got a little weird.










No comments: