Sunday, August 17, 2008

I fear her

The bully's I've been waiting for finally came in the mail today. Why am I not happy?
Need I spell it out for you? "L I N D S A Y" Yes, Lindsay is being a drama queen. She doesn't want me to move an inch while she works on her bully. As if I'll break her concentration. C'mon!


So, let me get this straight. I have to lay here with a bully in my mouth, remain perfectly still, and not chew it?


"Yep, that's right! And keep quiet, too! I can hear your thoughts, you know?"

Wow, is she for real?

Ok ok, you're totally serious.


I can't believe I have to put up with this! Momma, why can't you tell her she's being a butt head? A big one!


Must I always be patient? Here I am anxiously waiting for Lindsay to get bored of her bully and walk away a while back. Don't feel too bad for me, I finished mine at least ten minutes earlier. My momma says I deserve a medal for my patience and good behavior. I'll take another bully instead.


No comments: