Monday, August 4, 2008

Today was the day...

...I realized I'm not a pupster anymore.
JZ

Everyone goes on and on about how big I am. I never really thought so. That is, until today. I went to put on my favorite collar that Auntie Mary bought me for Christmas a couple years ago and it didn't fit. It has my name stitched on it in beautiful white block letters. It reads BISON with grace. Here I am a couple years ago sporting it.

I don't know what happened? Seriously! I haven't been eating that many cookies lately. Well, I have been working out--running and doggie push ups. My neck must have muscled out or something? I was pictured wearing it last November for our family Christmas card. See! Don't ask why my cuz Dane is all up in my butt. I really don't have a good excuse.

So, I've decided that my sista, Lindsay should inherit my lovely collar.

Who cares that it's too big on her and will likely slide off when she runs laps in the yard? Who cares if it says BISON across the top?

She should feel damn honored to wear it around her neck!

"Wait...is this my new collar?"

No comments: