Thursday, August 14, 2008

Working hard? Or hardly working?

We like to hang out in the office while momma works.

Lindsay watches the window to make sure no dogs pee on our front lawn. She knows how much my momma hates that. Our lawn isn't an open field for stragglers to relieve themselves...wish the neighbors knew.


"Somebody's gotta keep a look out. Need help with anything? I just learned how to file."


"Bison, it would be nice if you didn't lay in front of the cabinet I'm opening and closing a billion times," my momma tells me.

Ooops.


"Nah na nah na naaaaaaahhhhhhh...you're big butt has to lay on the floor while luscious, petite, mwwwaaaa gets the comfy chair. Bet YOU would like to know how nice it is to be spoiled? Guess you'll never know," Lindsay says as she taunts me.


Wait. Could it be true? Is the little runt on to something? Is she more spoiled than me? Is she privileged in ways that I can only dream about?


Nothing to lose sleep over.


No comments: