Monday, January 7, 2008

Quit faking on me

Ever since that storm a few days ago, my momma's been faking on me.

Yeah....she gets the leash out, puts it on my sista but not me.


Then, instead of going out the front door or through the garage like we always do, she goes to the backyard!! Huh? I don't get it! Why does Lindsay need a leash to go in the backyard?

It's making her act goofy...



Ah ha! Now I understand why! Our fence was knocked down during the storm. And..well, we can't have Lindsay running through the neighbors yard and ruining her prize roses, now can we? They really are beautiful. I hope my momma and dadda get it fixed soon cause I can't take many more of these fake outings. Pretty soon that leash won't excite me like it used to.


Naw...that will never happen....



No comments: