Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lindsay loves to learn

Hey Lindsay!

"What?!"

You want some treats?


"What's the catch?"

All you have to do is learn something. It's called "leave it". Bison knows this very well, I think it's your turn to learn.


"OK, what do I have to do?"

First, I plop a treat down in front you. But you can't eat it yet.


"What? I just have to watch it? Is it going to get bigger or something?"



"Mmmmmm....it sure looks delish! Have I learned "leave it" yet?"


No, silly. Watch for the hand signal I'm giving you. My four fingers are up with my thumb curled into my palm. This is your signal to "leave it". It looks similar to our "stay" command but a little different.


"Ok, watching you. Still watching you. I'm still watching you. Watching. How long is this going to take?"

I'll let you know.

Good job!! Now you can have the treat as reward for all your hard work!

"Score!! This learning thing isn't so bad?!"


See, Lindsay girl! I knew you could learn "leave it". Being deaf is no battle!

2 comments:

saratogajean said...

Linday's got the cutest eyes! She is staring that 'leave it' sign down like whoa.

Karl Katzke said...

Hey, Wellness treats. Your parents feed you well!