Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Family Portraits

My cousins came over to my house for a play date. It was a fantastic surprise!! My momma and Auntie Mary had an idea to get us all in a picture together. It's never been done before so why not? Right? Getting one dog to pose and look at the camera can be a challenge much less 6 dogs! At the same time, even!! Auntie Mary took the physical challenge.



My Auntie Mary put her training skills to the test! She rounded us all up on the couch for our doggie portrait. One of the small dogs kept ruining our picture by jumping off. Figures!! Me and Bruno were good boys and did everything Auntie Mary said. Typical angels!

"Lindsay! We're waiting for you!"

There were some malfunctions.

"Eeewwww.....someone scooted on the couch!"
Bruno: I swear it wasn't me!

Almost there but Gino blended in with the couch. He's totally camouflaged! If you still don't see him, he's to the left of Bruno.




Finally...our family portrait!
Bruno: Took long enough!
Bison: Wake me up when it's over.
This is the first but I'm sure it won't be the last.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

That's pretty impressive. I know what a pain it was just to get my two to stay put for the Christmas card photo - I can't imagine 6!!

Mr. Bison and Lindsay said...

Actually, I think it was one of the pugs who scooted. My cousin Bruno would never do a think like that. ;)

~Mr. Bison

Life With Dogs said...

My hat is off to you. I thought it was hard to get three to stand still.

Anonymous said...

amazing shot!!!
Lovely six of them.
XXXXXX