Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Little Naughty

Me and Lindsay are good *most* of the time.



















We have our share of naughty run ins with our parents but I swear....we're only having fun! And I know my parents can't help but laugh. Hey, if you ask me, I should be getting paid in cookies for making them laugh. By the way, the mess you see to your left are compliments of Lindsay a couple years ago 'cause she said she hated the bed my momma got her. *I* would never do something like that!












Alright, I'll get right to it. Today Lindsay and I felt like we needed to expand our living space beyond the kitchen/living room area. The baby gates made us feel a little prison like, we're almost 3....and, well, I think we're old enough to have some freedom to explore other parts of the house. So, I practiced my technique and perfected the art of opening the baby gate. It was a matter of time I figured out how to open it....c'mon...it was a piece of jerky! After all, I am a smart boy!
















Well, when my dadda came home from work, this is what he found:






We were just sleeping on their comfy bed with the cats. Totally harmless! Even though my momma laughed (told ya I would make her laugh) she's discussing with my dadda ways to secure the gate so I can't open it while they're working. Little do they know, there is no job too big or small for Mr. Bison....

1 comment:

Mary said...

How cool! What an awesome way to spend the holidays! Bison, you are such a good boy to not even try to eat one tamale! :)