Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Case of the lazies

Yesterday we got the case of the lazies 'cause all we did is hang out on the couch while we watched my momma clean house. We wanted to stay out of her way, so, naturally the best place to hang out was the couch.


We started our day by watching my favorite doggie show on animal planet. My momma is lucky we are civilized because some of the things I see other dogs do on that show make me cringe. eek....I would never think of being naughty like that.
"No change channel, ppppllllleeeaaaaasssseeeee"














Then, we napped....















And, napped some more...















Ok, all that sleep gave us some energy to be silly...


2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm inclined to believe that you PhotoShop'ed Lindsay into being that still. I don't believe for one minute that she actually closed her eyes or laid still. ;)

Mr. Bison and Lindsay said...

You know her too well. I managed to catch her on a lazy day. Don't get too many of those!