Sunday, November 25, 2007

Patience IS virture

I have what most people and dogs can only dream about. What's that, you ask? I pride myself in my abilities to be patient. Yep, patience is key to successful scores at my house.

For instance, today at breakfast I waited patiently for my sista, Lindsay to finish eating.
Sometimes she doesn't finish her food. Why? Completely beyond me because I lick my bowl clean each and every time.






FINALLY...she finished!! But, I didn't go diving in to see if she l
eft anything behind. Why not? Well, I think it would be kinda rude. Besides, my momma taught me better than that.





SCORE!!!! She le
ft kidney's (which I normally don't eat but today they tasted especially exotic.) and a couple berries behind! I knew if I waited patiently on the side lines I would be rewarded!!





Not even Lindsay could believe how spotless I left her bowl. She actually thought I put it through the dishwasher!! P-L-E-A-S-E!!! My tongue is the bowl washer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is what I call cute. Bison is a smart fella....with Lindsy being a bit on the impatient side. Kinda like Mochi, "gotta go gotta run gotta kill"