Friday, November 23, 2007

Lemme introduce myself...


Hello, my name is Bison. A dog, you ask? Why yes, I'm a two and half year old Rhodesian Ridgeback. Not really into the dog show scene but that's ok because my parents aren't all that into it either. It's about time my momma let me publish my journal for the world to read. I'd much rather spend my time surfing the net or learning new things than rough house. But don't get me wrong, I do love a good romp around the park, hiking, play dates (my momma sets those up with dogs she thinks I would like to play with), and hanging out with my family. So be on the look out for pictures of me and my sis checking out new places. She's always trailing us with a camera....I like the documentation of our lives and all but it's kinda annoying sometimes.

Speaking of family, lemme start by introducing my parents. My mom says this picture is O.G., whatever that means! My daddy is on the left, his name is "Bobby" but my momma calls him "Bobba". My momma is on the right, her name is "Letitia" but my daddy always calls her "Letis". I think it's funny that they have exclusive names for each other.

This is my sister Lindsay. She's a deaf Jack Russell Terrier who is full of what my momma calls personality. I'm not sure if personality quite covers my sis, I think the word I'm looking for is annoying! Hahaha! Yeah...that's it! Most of the time I let her believe she's in charge because it just makes my life easier. Now I can vent about her on my blog.






Now lets get to the cats...

Linus and Bella are treated like royalty at my house. I don't understand why?? They are allowed to sleep on mom and dad's bed anytime they wish. They practically live on the couches! And the worst double standard of them all....they are actually allowed to jump on the counters!!! OMG....if I ever did that...I would get into major trouble. Oh yeah, Bella is the white cat on the left and Linus is the orange tabby on the right.






Welcome to A day in the life of Bison.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi, Bison!

Glad to see you are finally putting your lap top to good use! Ha!