Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's heeeeerrrrrrrreeeeeeee........

It's finally here! My momma stalled my dadda for a long time, but she ran out of good excuses to prolong it's existence in our house. It all began when my uncle Ron brought it over for Thanksgiving for us all to play. Well, maybe not me, just my dadda and my uncle Chris and of course my uncle Ron. They practically played the whole day. First, this game where they shoot bad guys, then, this game where they became rockstars. Yeah, I've gotta admit that one was pretty neat. My uncle Chris became a rockstar by the end of the night.
What am I talking about? It is the xbox 360!!!

Well, as long as my dadda doesn't forget to take me and my sista out, I guess I'm OK with it. Hey, maybe we'll make it a thing the family can play together? My momma was talking about this game she wanted where we can sing our favorite songs. Heck--maybe my dadda will get me a game where I can race alongside other dogs like Whippets? Yeah....that would be f-u-n!!

Now my dadda tells me that my uncle Ryan is getting one of these things, too. I hope my dadda and uncles don't get too caught up playing and forget to take us out hiking. We love hanging out together. (This picture was taken pre-Gino...gotta get a new one with him in it.)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sonuvabitch!!!!

Anonymous said...

Bison, can you please tell you dadda to look for his old neighbor Aaron on Xbox 360. I hear Aaron plays ALL THE TIME! his gamer tag is Taint. BTW - we LOVE your website. You take great photos and you are so pretty.
we miss you and hope you have a great Xmas season!
~ Casper, Kona and Mia (Collette & Aaron) :)