Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We always have fun together

Yesterday we met up with our cousins, The Dogfathers. Anytime we get together we always have a good time. I'll let you in on our fun morning.

"Is that who I think it is?"
"Yeeeeesssss.....it's my cousins.....hello uncle Bobby!"
"Tag--you're it" my dad said. Bruno charged at him to catch him.
I caught up with him as I always do.

But then we got distracted.
"Are you two getting into trouble again? I'm telling!" Gino says.
"Dad, I swear, we weren't doing anything bad. We was just smelling what another dog left behind. Promise." Bruno explains.
Our dad's believed us and we didn't get into any trouble, so we started our walk.
We met a golden on the way. My momma wasn't happy with me when we walked by and I lunged at him. What? He called Bruno a funny name. I wasn't going to stand for that! It's not like I touched him or anything!
The Big Boys posed for a picture and I'm not sure which one I like best. I think we all look quite handsome in both shots. What do you think? Lindsay and Gino weren't a part of our portrait because they're not cool like we are. Ha!
Off to the river...

By the time we reached the river, we were so hot I'm pretty sure we sizzled. I walked right up to the river and soaked my paws.
"Get in already!" Gino yells.
I am in. This is as far as I go! I replied.
"aaahhh....that felt good! Do you see the steam coming off my fur?"
Lindsay whispered a little something to Gino.
Before I knew what was happening, he and Bruno were in a race to see who could get the branch in the water.






OMG...the suspense! Who's gong to win?!













Gino won, that's who! Damn, this little guy is a fast swimmer!

"If I didn't see it with my own two pug eyes, I wouldn't have believed it either!"
Bruno wasn't happy to be defeated by his little bro, so he quickly found a log and created a diversion.
"Look everyone...I have a cigar. Do you see it? It's a cigar. Ha ha ha"
As you can imagine, it didn't really work. Got to give him credit for trying.

"C'mon already! Break time is over! Let's get back to walking 'cause I have very important things to do when I get home." Vinnie exclaimed

So we continued our walk...

"eeewww...daddy, whatcha got in the baggie?" Bruno asked.

Ok Ok...until the next time we meet up with our cousins, it's been fun!

1 comment:

Mary said...

That picture with Vinnie, Bruno and Bison is too stinkin' cute! I love how the boys all had fun on their play date. Great shots!