Thursday, July 24, 2008

It must be nice to be FEARLESS

After reading about Bruno's fear list, I got to thinking about if my momma was keeping a list for me. I think I can speak for my cousin Bruno when I say, it's not that we're scared--we're just cautious. There's a difference, you know! So momma, if you're reading this I just want to make it clear that when the Roomba comes near me and I quickly jump out of it's way, it's not that I'm scared of it. I'm just moving so it can clean the floors really good. I know how you hate dirty floors. Oh, and when you turn on the hose in the backyard and you think I'm hiding on the other side of the house. I'm not really hiding, I just don't want to get my paws wet because I don't want to track mud in the house. See momma, I just want to keep the house clean for you... I do listen.

Then my sista comes along and screws up my cover. She's not scared of anything!! Well, with the exception of Bruno. I don't know why? How can anyone not love that face and want to wrestle 24/7??

Today when my momma got on the treadmill Lindsay decided she wanted to get on it, too. No, let me check this thing out to make sure it's safe! She didn't analyze this moving contraption at all!!

She just jumped on...

And walked...
And walked some more...for about five minutes!!
Dang, it must be nice to be fearless and live for the moment?

No comments: