Monday, December 1, 2008

What's velcro got to do with it?

We have 2 dreaded baby gates in our home. They probably exist because of Lindsay! I'm the angel around here so, it's the only logical explanation!

Below is a video of another Rhodesian Ridgeback outsmarting his momma and opening the baby gate. We are a bunch of smarties, you know?



I just want you to know that we have the exact same baby gate and I learned how to open it soon after my parents put it up. That's right!

How did my parents prevent me from opening it when they're not home, you ask?

Velcro.

Yup, they outsmarted me and put velcro around the latch so I could not lift it with my nose.



It's just not fair!!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Bison looks like a puppy in that second picture! He has such a sweet face. I love him. I like the new layout too! It's very flowing!