Thursday, November 27, 2008

You call this Thanksgiving?

It's Thanksgiving today and I want to know why we aren't having any turkey? Isn't that like a given!?! Me, Lindsay and my dad are bummed. Thanksgiving is not the same without yummy turkey in our tummies. I'll even spare my momma the work, she can give it to me raw.

OK OK......enough whining! We're going to visit my momma's parents and have a turkey feast tomorrow with our uncle Chris. Haha...pretty good pitty trip, huh?

Today we spent the day relaxing and we went to a new park that had livestock. My dad had control of my mom's camera for a while, so there are actually pictures of my momma in this blog post. He's sneaky like that.

When we first got out of the car we heard loud laughs and lots of them. I asked my momma who was telling so many funny jokes and she got this puzzled look on her face. Ooops, the sounds weren't laughs they were these funny ducks. Duh!


This park was HUGE! There was even a pier in the middle of the pond. My dad took a picture of us. Me and Lindsay were focused on cyclists zooming by us.


Lindsay: "Why must we always pose for a damn picture together?"
Bison: "I know! It's getting old!"


Pretty trees and leaves everywhere! My dad doesn't care too much for the zoom function.


Finally, my momma got control of her camera.

She got a shot of the most handsome boy in the park.
Yep, I'm talking about me! If you look hard you can spot Lindsay behind some green/yellow foliage.


And us running with my dad.


Then we saw these funny looking animals. This guy was itching to have my dad pet him. He was practically sticking his head out of the gate.



I had to get a closer look to see what it was. It had two big horns coming out of it's head. That's weird!


This big guy was giving this guy kisses.


My momma thought he was cute. Hmmm....I don't see anything cute in that mug. You be the judge.


So, this is what a horse looks like! I always hear people comparing me to a horse. I really don't see the resemblance being that this things head is about as big as me. He was nice though.

Horse: "Did you bring the stuff?"
Bison: "What stuff?"
Horse: "Dude! You're supposed to bring me carrots! Newbies!!"

He liked massages on his nose. My momma said his nose was as soft as Bella's fur. Now that's soft!


Wow, this place was fun and beautiful! I guess it's good to take a detour from the normal Thanksgiving plans every once in a while? I can't wait till we have our turkey feast tomorrow though!



Happy Thanksgiving!!











2 comments:

Mary said...

That is so cool! Where did you guys go?? Bruno says to tell Bison he would never be scared of that horse...no never! ha ha!

Ms. ~K said...

Love your blog.
http://kit-dogdaze.blogspot.com/