Friday, October 31, 2008

The halloween hat

My momma thought it would be funny to get a Halloween costume for Lindsay this year. She ended up getting her a hat instead. Me? I'm too cool for Halloween costumes, they're only for kids or dorks like my sister.

The hat is fitting to Miss Lindsay...it's a devil's hat...



"Do I scare you?"


No, not really. You look really funny actually!

"What? I'm supposed to look scary! What you mean I'm not scary?"


Some people might think you look cute. Me. I don't think so!


"Oh...I looks like a cutsie devil?"



"Check out my side profile...my big red bat ears."



"And...here is my model pose...oh, hello!"



Hey momma....I wonder how silly the cats would look in this devil's hat.

"Seriously?"



"Boo! I'm so scary! OK..take this damn thing off me now."


What about Bella? She's got to be subjected to this humliation, too!

"Hello."


"Rowr....me scary!"


"Bison, it's your turn to try on the Halloween hat..." my momma says.


This hat is too little for me momma...I look ridiculous!!



Take this damn hat off of me! It's meant for little peanuts like Lindsay and the cats.




Everyone have a happy and safe Halloween!

1 comment:

saratogajean said...

Aw, all the babies look too cute in that hat!